Visit our Location
Hoxton Park Rd, Hinchinbrook
Give us a Call
(02) 8783 8502
Send us a Message
Opening Hours
Mon - Friday : 9AM - 5PM
Saturday: 9AM - 12PM

Who can claim?

Anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a car, motorbike, train, bus or tram. This includes drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists who are covered if there involved in one of the transport options.

What should I do before I make a claim?

If possible record the registration number of the vehicle that you think caused the accident.
Report the incident to the police or call 13 14 14 within 28 days of the accident. It’s important to notify the police that you were injured and get the police event number of the accident.

How do I make a claim?

Contact the claims advisory service on 1300 656 919, although the compensation and benefits available are different depending on the circumstances.

What are these circumstances?

I’m not at fault:
If you’re not the driver at fault and get injured as a result, you can make a claim for a range of benefits including treatment, rehabilitation and care.
I’m at fault:
If you are the driver at fault and injure yourself, the Green Slip provides limited cover. It will cover the first $5000 of treatment and lost income incurred in the first 6 months.
Common injuries we see after a motor vehicle accident:

  • Headaches
  • Dizziness/ vertigo
  • Whiplash
  • Neck pain
  • Mid back pain
  • Low back pain
  • Sciatica